The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Concerns inflation may be higher for low-income families.
- Sales fell at the fastest rate in 11 months.
- Discounts available for digital accounting software.
- 12.2m expected to file for 2020/21 tax year.
- HMRC moves from third most phished brand to outside top 100.
- All restrictions end on 26 January.
- Food prices largest contributor to rising inflation.
- Three tips to make sure your invoices get paid on time, every time.
- Possible changes to workplace pension requirements.
- 184,000 more payrolled employees in December 2021.